Friday, April 02, 2010

BEDA

Hey, everyone who doesn't read my blog! I just wanted to let you know that I am going to be participating in BEDA (Blog Every Day in April) this year. Or, I'm going to try my very hardest to, anyway!

I can't make this post very long, cause I am about to go to Northampton, Mass with my mom to hang out and go dress shopping! If you're lucky, I'll update again when I get back, or you may have to wait until tomorrow!

love,
k

AND, never mind. We were about to go out the door when my mom got a call about a late credit card payment. So, now I have to wait a little while, and I'll do some writing!

I am still head-over-heels with Polyvore! I'm getting pretty good at making sets, I think. I also started a group there, and we're about to end our first contest!

(59) oh deer!
(59) oh deer! by Îșaiinwonderland featuring Acne dresses


That's my most recent set. Do you like?


I will try my hardest to update you later on my day of travels!


love,
k


(this time for real)

No comments: