Tuesday, March 23, 2010

once more with /FEELING/

Well, hello! Life in Kylieland has ben very busy as of late, as rehearsal for the show I am in just started. We are doing Metamorphoses, an adaptation by Mary Zimmerman. I'd been very excited to do this show, and we're putting it all together in less than two months! I am totally scared, but psyched at the same time! I am playing the 1st laundress, Oread, and Pomona! My favorite of them all is Pomona, and I've seen my costume sketches and they're gorgeous!

I've continued in my Buffy-watching, and I've just finished the 6th season. Tomorrow my friend Lydia is bringing me her copy of the 7th season! So far, I have LOVED the musical episode, Once More With Feeling, and I am listening to the music as we speak!

Let's see, what else?  . . . I had a voice lesson a few hours ago, and things are going really good! I think that I've improved a lot since I started going! I just finished Sixteen Going on Seventeen from The Sound of Music and am moving on to Many A New Day from Oklahoma!.

Tomorrow I am going to see a show at the Yale Repertory Theatre and I am very excited!! It's a comedia  del arte show, which means the performers all wear these amazing masks! I was a part of one, A Doctor in Spite of Himself by Moliere, so it's gonna be great to see it from another perspective!

Love
k


i will walk through the fire
cause where else can i turn?
i will walk through the fire
and let it . . . 

No comments: