Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i desperately want sleep!

I'm trying to be a good blogger, and I'm updating!


100 50 Book Challenge!
1 Paper Towns - John Green
2 Looking for Alaska - John Green
3 The Odyssey - Homer/Robert Fitzgerald Translation
4 The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
5 Metamorphoses: A Play - Mary Zimmerman

6 Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
7 Lament - Maggie Stiefvater
8 Scarlett Fever - Maureen Johnson
9 An Abundance of Katherines - John Green

Now that I changed it from one-hundred books to fifty, I am about half way there! 

Today was an overall not so good day. We had a 90 minute delay for school*, and I ended up missing the only class I actually wanted to go to. Odd for me, it was gym. I'm your stereotypical picked last, un-fit, non-sports person you'll meet, except for volleyball. I actually enjoy playing volleyball. Plus, I'm pretty alright at it! 

When we did get to school, I started my day off with a Latin test, which I probably didn't do so hot on, and Algebra II. That class could make me unhappy after winning the lottery. It's kind of lame, but that class almost makes me cry a lot, and out teacher is not understanding at all to people who don't understand. So, I've already started looking into Kenyan College, even though I'm a lowly freshman, because I've heard they have no math requirement.

Then, we left early from school, only it wasn't really early. We have mandatory after school programs from 2:45-3:55, and we got to leave at 2:30. I basically had to go to school for the sucky part of the day.

When I got home, I hung out for a bit and had grinders and sundaes with the parents! Fun stuff, especially since the mom told me I can skip work/school with her on Friday! Blog update, anyone?

really, i need sleep!
k

*We should have had no school, but I go to a magnet school, so the people in my town (where I live) have February/April break, whereas the school/town where I go has March. When we have snow, students go by the town they live in first, and then by the town the school is in. The school is in a city, so they don't cancel school often, where as I live in a suburban town where the do. I realize that is confusing and probably makes no sense whatsoever.

No comments: