Thursday, January 07, 2010

...

Puffy eyes, dry skin. Strange wet blobs are rocketing out of your eyes as you cringe to release them from the tear-ducts. Pain inside you. You know the diagnosis.

When someone you love doesn't seem to love you back, it really hurts. No, I'm not talking about a boyfriend, I'm talking about me and my dad. Now, the pair of us have never really gotten along, but when push comes to shove, i do love him. However, recently my dad has been crazy analytical of everything I do. If I so much as look at him, he thinks that I'm rolling my eyes at him, and it really makes me sad. I'm not saying I'm a perfect angel, but it really hurts when you feel like one of your parents doesn't love you.

i'm not going to continue this, as it is painful, boring, and would be too rantish. so i'm just going to call it a night.
k

No comments: