Monday, January 18, 2010

brainfreeze.

Owchee, I ate my Popsicle too fast!

Alright so,

Kylie, shouldn't you be studying?
Yes.

Are you procrastinating?
Yes!

I mean, the internet is so distracting! There's Facebook and Twitter, the two I use the most. But theres also formspring, youtube, checking the new clothes at F21, watching old TV episodes, listening to distracting music, going on swaptree, and my favorite; playing an internet spelling bee. Yeah, I do spell words when I get bored.

So my point is that I am doing everything possible to not do my latin culture reading and civics reading to prep for tomorrow. Like helping my other friends with studying, and eating a butter croissant that my friend got from Starbucks and somehow ended up in my bag. Yum.

I'm going to try to get this done so I can sleep at a reasonable hour.
k

No comments: