Thursday, January 21, 2010

midtermsareoveryay

Today, at 9:40 AM I, Kylie, completed all of my mid-terms.

HOORAY!

I also just found out that I got an A on my Latin IIB midterm!

So, they all went really well. Except for math. No one in our class even got to finish the test, so I'm a little bit worried! He says that he's going to curve it, but he also said that we'd get a formula sheet on the test, and that we shouldn't stress out about math. Yeah, I don't trust you anymore.

But, that is not the point of this post! This post is going to be filled with happy! Because, truly, I am REALLY happy! Today is only thursday, but I got to leave school at 9:40 right after I finished my exam!

But, that is not the root of my extreme happiness! This weekend is going to be AMAZING. I have fun plans every single day! On Friday, my friends and I are all going out to dinner for our friends birthday, and then we're going to go to the mall! On saturday, my Christmas present from my aunt was that she'd take me to the spa, and we're going! After that, we're going to NORTHAMPTON, MA! The place where all things are awesome! On Sunday my grandma is taking me shopping (Yeah, I love my grandma. You got a problem with it?), and then I am going to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate the end of exams with another friend.

Unfortunately, I still have school tomorrow. So I'm going to go to bed!
k

OH WAIT
ANOTHER REASON THINGS ARE AWESOME:
Today I started my application to CIT at the camp I've gone to for 11 years!
I've waited for this summer for 11 years!

No comments: