Tuesday, January 12, 2010

hay nowwww


Today I thought that I would share with you my best friend of the moment, Happy Bunny (The flower in the pic is NOT part of Happy Bunny, just my headband). So, Happy Bunny and I began our relationship when I was really little. I was truly in love with this bunny. So much, I begged and begged my parents for a real bunny (of course that didn't work though, since we've always had cats).

When I was a little one, I spent my weekends with my grandparents. On Friday night, I would go over my grandma and grandpa's house, and on sunday nights I stayed over at my gram's house to go to church. Now, Happy Bunny lived at my grandma and grandpa's house, so I only got to spend part of fridays and saturdays with my beloved bunny. Now, I'm sure that Happy Bunny didn't love that too much. Until, one day I took Happy Bunny home with me, the first time Happy Bunny had been to the place I live. Now, I got to spend so much time with Happy Bunny!

Now, since I loved her so much, I think my mom kept tabs on her, and after awhile when I started to spend less time with Happy Bunny, I think my mom brought her back to my grandmas. Being a child of the 90's, we live in the era where new things are awesome, and then I was into that. So, I moved on from Happy Bunny, spending my time on a Nintendo XP playing games, or hanging out with real people (GASP!). So, I think about a year ago, my grandma moved into a new house. They were unpacking everything, and they found.......

HAPPY BUNNY!

My mom cleaned off Happy Bunny, and brought her to me. Needless to say, I was overjoyed.

I'm sure you're wondering how I managed such a GENIUS name? Well, I mean, it is pretty awesome!
k

No comments: